Fill out our form to stay updated on news!
The Best Way to Manage Files on ChromeOS!
CrosExplorer by CrosExperts is just the latest in our line of products focused on helping you get more out of your Chromebook.
See what features are currently available in the extension below!
The ChromeOS Exclusive file management extension!
🗃 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗣𝗣
- Go beyond ChromeOS’ base Google Drive integration with more Cloud options. Drives include:
- Box support for encrypted file upload and download.
- Dropbox cloud support.
- CrosExplorer users can add one account for free. With a Pro purchase, you can add an unlimited amount!
📂 𝗔𝗗𝗗 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬
- Archive & Extract files ChromeOS doesn’t natively support.
- Supported formats include .7z, .rar, and more coming soon!
- Go beyond archiving with a CrosExplorer Pro purchase! Pro users unlock the Download Manager, Batch Renamer, File Content Search, and more!
🦾 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗢
Unlock CrosExplorer Pro with a special early-bird price of $14.99. Get in early!
- Batch Renamer! Annoyed at needing to rename files one by one? No more with CrosExplorer Pro’s powerful renaming functions.
- File Content Search! Forgot where you wrote a much need note? Search entire directories of documents and their contents using CrosExplorer Pro!
- File Converter! Want to change a file format but don’t want to install a whole new application? Try out the media-converter function.
- Download Manager (Beta) - CrosKeys Pro members may remember this experimental feature. It’s grown beyond just an experiment now, as it can take full advantage of CrosExplorer’s file powers to make download management a cinch!
- There’s more on the way, so stay tuned!
🔒 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗘 & 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗘
- We use the latest, most secure extension technologies from Google to accomplish what we do. Manifest Version 3 keeps you safe from harmful extensions and we embrace it wholeheartedly.
- CrosExplorer Pro payments are handled by Stripe. This system is used and trusted by Google, Amazon, Zoom, and others.
- CrosExplorer Pro sign-ups are handled through ExtensionPay. This library is open-source, allowing you to read and verify every line of code contained within it.
- Some CrosExplorer Pro features require an internet connection.
- We developed CrosExplorer for ChromeOS and it will not work on Windows, MacOS, or Linux.